Numero® is more than just a card game.
It is an invaluable resource for maths educators. Numero® has been designed for use by students of all ages and is ideal for developing numeracy concepts and problem-solving skills. Playing Numero® is a great way to improve maths, while having fun at the same time. Learn to play so you can help your children with their maths, or contact us about our staff, student or parent workshops!
- Significantly boosts mental maths ability when played regularly.
- A focused Numero® program can assist with achieving better results in mental computation testing.
- Adaptable for any ability and suitable for ages 3 to adult.
- A fun educational activity for the whole family.
- Increases children’s confidence in the classroom.
- Encourages tactical thinking and thinking ‘outside the box’.
- Complements any numeracy program.
View the complete range of Numero® products
Our Sponsors & Supporters
Numero® has always been thought of as a game that was created by a ‘family man’ and is now back home as a ‘family company’. In the same way, IETPL and Numero® see all its sponsors and supporters as an extension of ‘our family!’ It is therefore extremely important that we share these people with others.
Alzheimer’s WA (AWA) is the owner of our wonderful game of Numero®, using the royalties from all sales to assist in their invaluable work for Alzheimer’s sufferers in Australia and elsewhere, Independent Education & Training Pty Ltd (IETPL) is the proud publisher and distributor of Numero® and is owned by Julie Richards, the daughter of the creator of Numero®, Frank Drysdale, Australian Finance Group (AFG) has been a wonderful supporter of Numero® for 12 years in sponsoring our AFG Interschool Numero Challenge (Primary), and Edwina Forward Engraving (EFE) has provided all the trophies for both our primary and secondary competitions for the last 21 years!
Please click on the links to these companies and support those that support Numero®.